Friday 7 June 2013

Cottage Mama New Pattern ~ Miss Matilda

A few weeks ago I was given the awesome opportunity to help test out some of The Cottage Mama's newest patterns. Since we are heading into winter down in New Zealand I chose to make my items 'winter friendly'. In my stash was some corduroy which I didn't have big plans for but turned out to be the perfect base for these items.



First up is Miss Matilda's dress/top (sizes 6 months to 10 years. Isn't this adorable! I love the fun ruffles that spice up the neckline and down the button placket. the big bow ties on the side and gives a gorgeous unique look. Lindsay designed the outfit perfectly and the pattern was so easy to follow and sew up.


Miss Matilda has a lovely full skirt that naturally stands out with the corduroy I've used. It also has the option of being shortened into a top, with or without the ruffles. You could also dress it up with a trim along the border of the skirt. 


And of course there is the twirl factor, an important aspect for my little girl who loves to twirl twirl twirl. 



To purchase Miss Matilda in PDF form, visit The Cottage Mama's etsy store!

To purchase this dress/top in New Zealand, contact me at Zealous Design.


Next blog, skip and play pants also by The Cottage Mama :-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment